Monday, May 16, 2016

Good Morning

Good morning God.

Yesterday was wonderful. As I was vacuuming last night and Chase was giving Sam a bath, I really just thought about how I have so much to be thankful for. And yesterday was one of those blessed days. Church went well. The message was so applicable to me and is something that I definitely struggle with. I'm so thankful for our pastor and that you have called him and equipped him to lead us at this time. Transit Test Drive was a huge success and I am so excited to have new students coming up that I get to guide and lead in the development of their own faith. I pray that you would help me and my volunteers just remember the impact that we can have. Help us to reach out and understand the ripples that we can make just by showing up and being there for a student. Lord, please continue to send us amazing volunteers who love our students and want to pour into our students.

I pray that I can remember how nice our family walk was and use that to help me through today with all of the kiddos. God, please help me to remember that each child I watch is a child of yours. You have called them to you and when I take care of a child, I am taking care of you. Help me to treat each child with respect and love. Help me to be gentle, have self control, be slow to anger, and quick to listen. Help me to respond and not react. Lord, please help my anger to subside. Let my hands always be gentle and caring.


Thank you for all you have blessed me with. You are so amazing. Lord, help me to remember your goodness throughout my day and throughout whatever comes our way in life. I just want to be in your presence and for you to look at me and say "Good work, my faithful servant." 

No comments:

Post a Comment